The mission church of St. Andrew's Farmers Branch was formed in May 1956. In 1957 land was purchased at Valwood Parkway and Dennis Lane, and on August 3, 1958 the first service was held in what is now our parish hall.
The present church building on the land at Valwood and Dennis was dedicated on September 5, 1968.
Two buildings were built to provide Sunday school rooms and to house a pre-school program. One of these buildings was later demolished to allow the construction of a two story structure, Terwilliger Hall, dedicated in 1985. This building is now home to the youth Sunday school, the nursery, and St. Mary's Chapel.
Our rectors have been: